CCW Insurance: Should You Get It, and Which Company Fits You Best?
So, you got your CCW permit, and now you’re wondering if CCW insurance is worth it. We’ve got you covered! In this blog, we’ll break down why CCW insurance is crucial for responsible gun owners like you. Plus, we’ll compare two top-notch providers—Lonestar Firearms Defence LLC and USCCA—so you can choose the best one for your needs.
The Deal with CCW Insurance:
Now that you’ve put in the time and effort to get your CCW permit, it’s essential to consider CCW insurance. It’s like having extra protection when you’re out and about with your concealed carry. We can’t make the decision for you, but we’ll help you figure it out!
1. Lonestar Firearms Defence LLC:
First up, we’ve got Lonestar Firearms Defence LLC. Their basic plan starts at just $12.95 a month, and it’s got some pretty cool stuff. The best part? If you ever find yourself in a self-defense shooting, you don’t have to talk to a boring call center. Instead, you get connected straight to a real attorney who knows their stuff! Here’s what the basic plan covers:
- Single Person Coverage
- Defense for Criminal and Civil Cases
- Bail Bond Protection – Up to $50,000
- Covered Attorney’s Fees – Up to $250,000
- Hotline Call to Connect You with a Licensed Criminal Defense Attorney
For just a bit more at $22.95 a month, you can level up to the Premium plan with these extra perks:
- All the Benefits of Individual Plan
- Crisis Response Team
- Multi-State Coverage Bail Bond Protection – up to $100,000
- Reimbursement for Firearm Taken
- Psychological Counseling Support
- Expert Witness Fee Protection
- Incident Scene Cleanup
I can’t stress enough how awesome their Premium plan is, and they even offer classes on self-defense law—totally worth checking out!
Next in line is USCCA, and they’ve got some fantastic stuff too. Their policies start at $29 per month, but you can go up to $49 per month for more training videos. One cool thing is their huge training library, perfect if you’re serious about staying sharp with self-defense. Here are the highlights of their policies:
- Print and Digital Concealed Carry Magazine Subscription
- State Firearm Law Updates
- Self-Defense Liability Insurance for Defense Expenses: No Limit
- Annual Aggregate Liability Limit for Compensatory Damages: $2,000,000
- Your Choice of Criminal Defense Attorney
- Coverage for Lawful Acts of Self-Defense
- 24/7/365 Access to the Delta Defense Critical Response Team
- Attorney Network
- USCCA Online Community
- 24/7 Access to Expert Customer Engagement Team
- Annual USCCA Concealed Carry & Home Defense Expo FREE Daily Entry
- USCCA Spouse Membership Discount
- Industry-Partner Discounts
- FREE Shipping in the USCCA Store
I used to roll with USCCA, and they were great, but I switched to Lonestar Firearms Defence LLC because they hook me up directly with an attorney—no call center drama.
Check out USCCA’s website for more info: www.usconcealedcarry.com/
CCW insurance is like having an ace up your sleeve when you’re carrying concealed. Both Lonestar Firearms Defence LLC and USCCA offer cool options, but the choice is yours. Do some digging, see which one clicks with you, and make sure you’re always good to go in case you need to protect yourself. Happy carrying!
If you have any questions or need firearms, feel free to check us out here.